Santhana Gopala Yantra - An Answer to Your Prayers For Progeny!
Speciality of Santhana Gopala Yantra
The energy lines engraved on the Yantra will nullify the obstacles that stand in your way of begetting a child; it will alleviate your mental peace and bless you with progeny. The radiations from the Yantra can nourish the womb of the expectant mother protecting her and the child from all kinds of mishaps. Lord Santhana Gopala can not only gift you with children, but he can also bless them with good health and immense knowledge.
Your sincere prayers to his Yantra will heal your fertility problems and bless you with healthy children!
Mantra for Santhana Gopala Yantra
Om Devaki Sudha Govinda
Vasudeva Jagath Pathe
Kadhahaa Deva Deva
Gothra Vridhi Karap Prabho
Dehimey Thanayam Sheegram
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Santhana Gopala Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Santhana Gopala Yantra heals the lives of:
- People who suffer from fertility problems
- Expectant parents who wishes to ensure safe delivery of child
- Parents who yearn for knowledgeable children
- Couples who desire healthy children
- People who wish to start or expand a family